We Work On...
Cast Aluminum, Steel, Wrought Iron, etc.
- Full Restore includes: welding of any breaks or cracks, sand blasted and powder coated frame, all new available plastic parts and glides.
- Full Restore includes: welding of any breaks or cracks, sand blasted and powder coated frame, new sling custom sewn to fit, all new available plastic parts and glides.
- Resling Only: new sling custom sewn to fit.
- Powder Coat Only: existing sling removed, welding of any breaks or cracks, frame sand blasted and powder coated, all new available plastic parts and glides, existing sling reinstalled.
- Full Restore includes: welding of any breaks or cracks, sand blasted and powder coated frame, all new 100% vinyl strapping, all new available plastic parts and glides.
- Restrap Only includes: all new 100% vinyl strapping.
- All Wicker Furniture is sanded by hand, any loose ends or breaks are repaired with a commercial grade outdoor adhesive, then the entire piece is coated multiple times with an automotive grade paint of your choice.
What are we doing with your furniture?
All furniture in for a full restoration goes through our standardized process, to insure consistent high quality results.
First, your furniture is taken completely apart and stripped of all strapping, sling material, and plastic or rubber parts.
Furniture is then sand blasted to remove the old finish completely from the frame. Sand blasting also properly prepares the surface for maximum powder adhesion. The abrasions created on the surface of the metal enables the powder to stick properly and evenly during the curing process.
Next, any breaks or cracks in your furniture’s frame are welded and ground smooth.
Your furniture is then powder coated and baked in an oven at 400-450 degrees (depending on the powder chosen and type of metal your furniture is made from) for a smooth "tough as nails" finish.
Then, depending on the type of furniture you have, slings are custom sewn to size and installed; or vinyl strapping is cut to size and applied to the frame.
At this point any broken hardware is replaced with new 100% stainless steel hardware. Finally, all available plastic glides, caps, and parts are replaced with new.
Your furniture is then ready for final inspection and delivery.